Most people prefer outdoor BBQ since it is more authentic while there are many who prefer indoor grilling or eating in restaurants due to convenience. A BBQ Grill becomes indispensable if you prefer to experience the joy of cooking your own food. See how our customers use the BBQ Grills.
- Benefits of BBQ Grills
- BBQ Grills Best-sellers
- How To Use A Grill
- What Else Would You Need?
- How To BBQ Like A Pro
- BBQ Safety And Maintenance
1. Convenient Time-saver
Biggest frustration that you may have to face when organising a BBq session is finding a BBQ pit. Most outdoor BBQ pits in popular places such as easy coast Park are often crowded furthermore many are unclean.
Having your own BBQ grill would be a great time saver if you are planning for a weekend BBq session. Booking BBq pits at chalets could also be expensive too.
While most other grills are very convenient to use, most of the authenticity of BBQ is lost. The authentic, off-the-smoke flavour of BBQ food is preserved with the outdoor grills through keeping the charcoal in a separate compartment, thereby enabling the charcoal to burn effectively.
Foldable and Portable
Bring the outdoor grills to any outdoor event. Legs of the large and small outdoor grills are foldable. This also means that the grills take up less space and can be stored easily. Get the custom carrying bag for easier carrying.
- Place the BBQ grill on a stable surface
- Clean the grill thoroughly to remove any grease
- Lay the charcoal grid into the BBQ grill
- Prepare sufficient amount of Charcoal – Depending on amount of food, usually one 1-2 layers is sufficient
- Pile the charcoal into a pyramid for easy lighting
- Pour lighter fluid (if you have) onto the charcoal evenly or add newspaper.
- Light up the lighter fluid/newspaper, focusing on charcoal at the bottom
- Let the charcoal burn until it starts to turn white
- Spread the charcoal evenly on the charcoal holder in the grill